The local transport plan for 2019/20 is published <here>. It covers schemes worth £18,591,500 in total. There are some county-wide initiatives that might have an impact locally, but we have spotted the following items specifically for Alnwick. Have we missed anything?
- Improve pedestrian access routes acros s the cobbles (£20,000)
- Continue design and consultation on streetscape improvement in Narrowgate / Bondgate (£20,000)
- Safe crossing point for pedestrians at Victoria Terrace (£5,000)
- Carriageway repairs on Market Street (£60,000)
- Carriageway and footway repairs on Alwynside (£70,000)
- Carriageway repairs on St Thomas Crescent (£100,000)
- Peter’s Mill bridge refurbishment (£10,000)